Sunday, December 20, 2015

My AE86 Corolla Part 4 - Spring Time!

Part 4 SPRING TIME!

Picking up from last fall, the master cylinders for the brake and clutch are now back in the car, as well as the speedo cable and all of the brake hard lines, the motor will soon be ready for install!


 I also gathered a bunch of parts for the car including a rad old school BuddyClub exhaust! Some more wheels, extra fenders, and my car is starting to look like a storage shelf!






Throughout the rest of the spring and into summer I was getting ready to get the motor into the car before I move, as it would be easier than me moving all of the pieces separately. First off I started looking into the box of wiring stuff that I had gotten with the car... what a mess!!!

Decided to leave the wiring stuff for after the move, its time to get the motor and trans ready to go into the car! A HUGE thanks to those that stopped by to help me out !




After the motor went in with little to no issues we installed the front body panels to help make it look more like a complete car! For the first time the car is really starting to take shape! I am excited!! I cannot wait to drive it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment